MYleficent – Create Your Own Maleficent Poster
You are the star of Disney’s Maleficent with this easy-to-use template. It will be much easier if you have basic Photoshop knowledge, but I have faith you can do it!
By the way, this is possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever done. I hope you love it.
Click to download MYleficent_Template.
1. Take a picture of yourself looking relatively straight to camera.
2. Drag that picture to “Layer 1 – Your Photo” and resize using (Ctrl+T) until it fits in the face window of Layer 2.
If you are OK with skin tones not matching, skip to Step 6.
3. Go to Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation and drag the Saturation slider up or down (probably down) until it looks most similar to the skin tone on Layer 2. Hit “OK.”
4. Go to Image>Adjustments>Brightness/Contrast and play with the contrast and brightness until it looks most similar to the skin tone in Layer 2. Hit “OK.”
5. Since photo exposures and skin tones vary, you may want to play around with other features in Image>Adjustments until you’re satisfied.
6. Type your name into the text layer “YOUR NAME.” You may have to play with the horizontal tracking to make it fit on the line depending on the length of your name.
7. When you feel your image is evil enough, File>Save As…>.jpg
8. Post to your favorite social network and tag me in it. You will see your image in this week’s Schwartz Reportz at www.youtube.com/suburbanhomeboy. Subscribe!
My God, this image freaks me out. Why did I do this?